Keynotes & Workshops
Regain Your Focus ~ Reinvent Your Purpose ~ Restore Yor Confidence
Mark Crear has spoken for various companies, academic institutions, sports organizations, sales teams and non-profit ministries. Whether you’re looking for a leadership coach to enhance your group’s skills, or just want a lInspirational keynote speaker to kick off your meeting, Mark will ensure all participants have a great time while acquiring tools that will further develop their personal and professional lives.
With extensive real world experience in business and management, leadership & Performance keynote speaker Dr. Mark Crear has given literally hundreds of presentations helping groups and individuals overcome their mental barriers to success. His professional and corporate clients describe him as a dynamic leadership speaker who combines solid content with humor, stories and interaction, creating presentations that educate as well as motivate. Dr. Crear’s programs are energizing, yet grounded in an authentic, no-nonsense style, enabling him to connect with even the most skeptical audience members resistant to hype.
Dr. Mark Crear reminds us that STORMS are inevitable part of life. For some, it is a constant drizzle that erodes the spirit. For others, it is a direct hit from a lightning bolt which comes out of nowhere and changes your life forever. Or perhaps it is like a hurricane that you know is coming but can do nothing to stop it. It is these very storms that have made Mark’s life a compelling story as well as an inspiration to others. As he shares the defining moments of his life, you may find yourself laughing with joy one minute, and wiping away tears the next. Ultimately, his message is about conquering the storms and getting through them; by applying Faith… Focus… and Forgiveness.
Mark has helped hundreds of thousands of teens reach their full potential. During his motivational school assemblies and conference keynotes, he quickly connects with students and gets them laughing, while delivering powerful messages about resilience, unity and making good choices. Mark has a passion for working with “at-rick” under privileges teens who are looking for positive role models. Whether you’re looking for a leadership speaker to kick off your conference, a motivational school assembly or simply a powerful youth speaker, Mark is sure to bring out the best in your students.
Some popular topics Mark covers in his keynotes, workshops and seminars
Objectives of the Keynotes & Workshops:
- Challenge participants to put things into perspective and Find Get Stay in The Zone!
- Show how a positive approach to adversity and change can be a competitive advantage
- Provide practical strategies that demonstrate that they hold the key to the way they respond to change and adversity
- Provide tips for feeling focused and empowered even when they are well outside of their comfort zones
- Inspire participants to think bigger
- How to embrace uncertainty and adversity
- How to discover hidden opportunities
- How to break negative mindsets and build confidence
- How to respond positively to challenge and change
- How to become resilient and excel in tough situations
Master of Ceremonies
MC (Emcee) | Moderator
With Mark as your Emcee – Master of Ceremonies, you are assured an amazing event that is dynamic, creatively consistent, dependable, engaging and funny! You can rely on Mark to professionally facilitate activities on-stage so that you can focus on off-stage matters such as addressing any unexpected issues and coordinating with your staff so your conference or meeting occurs flawlessly!
Mark’s high-energy, infectious smile, ability to quickly connect with any group, and contagious positive attitude is in high demand and respect in the professional speaking and emcee industry.
Mark is an experienced Moderator, Emcee and Master of Ceremonies in large and small, national and international, events. His participation at your next event can be as simple or in-depth as you require and desire. Mark’s extensive experience on-stage can be summarized as:
- Introducing other speakers and events or activities throughout a convention.
- Segue with short, informative or funny commentary to allow for stage changes, unexpected delays, or audio/visual complications.
- Interviewing individuals, or members of a team, on stage for live or broadcasted events.
- Working with the event planners to write introductions, consult on scripting, planning optimal synergy for conferences and events with multiple activities, and coordinate how other entertainers, educators or presenters interact with, and complement, each other.
- Available on call throughout the day, to fill in and help out, as needed.
Coaching less experienced speakers (or non-professional speakers) to improve their program content, humor, and on-stage delivery.
Let’s start the conversation… Contact Mark today